Thank you for visiting https://www.gustoindia.in (“Website”), which is independently owned and managed by iStore Direct Trading Private Limited (“Company”), for selling its products and services. This policy describes the practices we follow to respect the privacy of all users and visitors to our Website from which you are accessing this policy, and our social media pages that our Website links to.
What personal information does the company gather and why
We collect information to provide more effective services and to continually improve our products and services. We ask for your name, address, email address and telephone number and other personal information when you register to use the features of our Website. As a result of your use of our website, we may also collect the following information:
- payment information;
- financial information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- images, videos and other content collected or stored in connection with tickets and customer support;
- information and officially valid documents regarding identity and address information, including PAN numbers;
- credit history information; and
- corporate and financial information.
We do not intentionally collect any special categories of personal data (sensitive personal information) via our websites unless we are legally required to do so, for example, for recruitment purposes. Sensitive personal information includes: information revealing racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs; trade-union membership; the processing of genetic or biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person; information concerning health; information concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation; and in some cases, social security numbers or financial information.
Why we collect personal information
We collect personal information from you to identify you, to provide you with information required to service you, for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the services we provide and to enhance your experience by providing you with better services. The purpose of collection of your personal information also includes:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and fulfill orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Urban Platter services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of Urban Platter’s services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Urban Platter’s services.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Urban Platter’s services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
Your personal data will be retained in a form which enables the Company to identify the individual for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected and used. Your personal data may be retained in certain files for a period of time as required by applicable law and following the Company’s data retention policies in order to comply with such financial or legal requirements, to properly resolve disputes or to troubleshoot problems.
In addition, some types of information may be stored for an infinite duration due to legal requirements or technical constraints, and will, if practical, be blocked from further processing for purposes which are not mandatory by law or when a consent is withdrawn. The information that you provide may be stored or transferred in our systems or on the systems provided by our third parties.
Rights of the users:
(i) Right to access and review data;
(ii) Right to get data rectified
(iii) Right to seek erasure of data
(iv) Right to withdraw consent
(iv) Option to the provider of data to not provide such data, prior to collection.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us via the information above. We will respond to your request to access or delete your information within 30 days.
The information collected enables us to give you convenient access to our service offerings and products.
You hereby represent to the company that
- The information you provide to the Company from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such information to the Company.
- Your providing the information to Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
The Company shall not be liable with respect to any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any data, if the same is either (a) required for sharing of information for purposes specified hereunder; or (b) was affected through no fault, act, or omission of the company.
In no event will the Company be liable to you or to any other party for any indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages for or arising from any use of, or access to, the personal information and Sensitive Personal Information or any data submitted on our websites or any other or hyper linked website, including, without limitation, any loss of information or data, even if we may have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Cookies from the website
Web cookies are small pieces of data sent by the Website and they are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track and record your preferences when you visit the Website.
We send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you login faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
The Company may alert the users by email, phone (through sms/call) or push-notifications to inform the users about new services offerings or other information which the Company feels might be useful for the users.
Your personal data are treated strictly confidential. To this purpose, the Company uses several security techniques including secure servers, firewalls and encryptions, as well as physical safeguard of the locations where the data are stored. We have in place appropriate administrative, technical, physical safeguards and security measures to protect the personal data you provide on this Website against accidental, unauthorized or unlawful loss, destruction, damage, alteration, access, disclosure or use and any other unlawful forms of processing. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption coding.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
You may, at any time, contact our Grievance Officer directly in case of discrepancies, grievance or questions and suggestions concerning the data shared with the Company. The Grievance Officer shall address the grievances (if any) within 1 (One) month from the date of the receipt of such grievance.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below.
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and
- Protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Using Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example, fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with applicable law.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
The access to the Company servers is limited strictly to authorized personnel(s) and your information or data is shared with the employees and authorised personnel(s) on a ‘need to know basis’ to complete the transaction and to provide the services by you.
Your responsibility for the information you provide
You may complete a registration process as part of your use of this Website which may include the creation of a username, password and/or other identification information. Any username, password and/or other identification information must be kept confidential by you and must not be disclosed to, or shared with, anyone.
Security of your Information
Our systems are designed keeping your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Our Website has stringent security practices and procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access, disclosure, and destruction.
You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of this Website at any time without notice.
Consent to this policy